Re: Unexpected SC Behavior.

Robie

Dave,

Information requested:

DXCC Sierra Leone

Mixed Status verified, sought

40M status not needed (9LY1JM worked before)

CW status verified shought

I have 9L Verified on 17m CW.

Robie - AJ4F

On Thu, Jan 17, 2019 at 12:29 AM Dave AA6YQ <aa6yq@...> wrote:
+ AA6YQ comments below

I have worked 9L stations on 40 meter Phone and Digital.  I have not confirmed either of these.  I have not worked 9L on CW.   9LY1JM is on 40 M CW and has been spotted on several DX clusters.  I am running SC and have the NEED filter selected, however 9LY1JM does not show up in the window.  When I remove the need select 9LY1JM is in black.

I am expecting 9LY1JM to show in the SC window in RED when I have the NEED filter selected.

+ Please right-click a Spot Database Entry for 9LY1HM on CW, and select the "Display Award Tracking for 9LY1HM" command.

+ In the "Realtime Award Tracking for 9LY1HM" window, what is shown as the CW status for each award?