Unexpected SC Behavior.

Robie

All,

I have worked 9L stations on 40 meter Phone and Digital.  I have not confirmed either of these.  I have not worked 9L on CW.   9LY1JM is on 40 M CW and has been spotted on several DX clusters.  I am running SC and have the NEED filter selected, however 9LY1JM does not show up in the window.  When I remove the need select 9LY1JM is in black.

I am expecting 9LY1JM to show in the SC window in RED when I have the NEED filter selected.

I can't remember seeing this behavior earlier, however I am unsure.

Where should I check to resolve this issue

Robie - AJ4F