Re: Cabrillo file for the ARRL RTTY contest

neil_zampella

Were you in TAB1 on the main WSJT-X window?    There is an issue where the exchange is not captured in WSJT-X if you're not on TAB 1.

Neil, KN3ILZ

On 1/9/2019 2:07 PM, Bernd - KB7AK wrote:
No to both to be honest. It was a last minute decision to stick with what I use (and it was a good decision). I understand that I should have entered my state abbreviation into the TX Serial# number field and uncheck Increment TX Serial#. But, what does this mean capture your QSO partner's state abbreviation, province abbreviation or serial number in each QSO's RX# item?" when the data comes automatically from JTAlerts. Do I need to touch each QSO after it has been logged and modify the record by entering the other side's State code?

AVG logo

www.avg.com