Re: Cabrillo file for the ARRL RTTY contest

Bernd - KB7AK

No to both to be honest. It was a last minute decision to stick with what I use (and it was a good decision). I understand that I should have entered my state abbreviation into the TX Serial# number field and uncheck Increment TX Serial#. But, what does this mean capture your QSO partner's state abbreviation, province abbreviation or serial number in each QSO's RX# item?" when the data comes automatically from JTAlerts. Do I need to touch each QSO after it has been logged and modify the record by entering the other side's State code?