Re: WSJT-X with Commander and Flex Maestro

As I look at NM1W's instructions to configure Commander with Flex6400 and WSJT-X, it specified that you need to configure SmartSDR menus.

+ Where can these instructions be found?

I use a Maestro with my Flex 6400 and therefore do not have SmartSDR loaded on my network PC. The menus on my Maestro do not have the choices that he specifies. Advice?

+ DXLab supports Flex Signature Radios running SmartSDR. I don't have a Maestro, don't know how it works, and don't claim that DXLab supports it. I'm still waiting for Flex to identify and correct the defects that cause audio stuttering and dropouts when valid commands are sent to SmartSDR 2.4.9.