From: neil_zampella
Sent: Jan 4, 2019 3:44 PM
To: DXLab@groups.io
Subject: Re: [DXLab] ARRL RTTY Roundup with FT8

Laurie,

are you sure?   During the FT8 Roundup last month, I used JT-Alert to log to DXK, but those data items were not recorded.    Maybe I need to have DXK setup in contest mode?

Neil

On 5/01/2019 7:06 am, neil_zampella wrote:

OK .. I'm not a contester per se, but I would like to be able to use DXK as my 'log of record'.   WSJT-X will pass through normal QSO data, but I'm not sure what it passes otherwise.  Should I just use the N1MM+ contest logger, and the N1MM+ Gateway app, or just let WSJT-X log the responses but then I believe I lose the contest data.

Thanks in advance.

Neil, KN3ILZ

Easy, JTAlert (since 2.12.8) logs WSJT-X 2.0.0 contest exchanges to DXKeeper. The exchange data SRX_STRING & STX_STRING are recorded in the "rx info" and "tx info" fields of DXKeeper.

de Laurie VK3AMA