Re: [Conflict].mdb question

Robie

Norman,

I had found this info as well.  However, I run only one instance of DXKeeper. I thought that I might have inadvertently change my log during the backup process.  I don’t know if this is possible of if actually occurred.

Robie - AJ4F

On Dec 21, 2018, at 13:55, Norman Heyen <norman.heyen@...> wrote:

A quick Google search comes up with this:

Sounds like if the files are shared and one gets changed, then there is a conflict between the versions. From Google but not from DXLabs.

I don't use Google for backups so not sure exactly what this means. But if you are using Google drive and more than one instance of DXLabs this might be the explanation.

Normanexplanation

On Fri, Dec 21, 2018 at 1:25 PM Bernd - KB7AK <bernd1peters@...> wrote:
In my databases folder, I have 3 extra databases, they all use the name Conflict in brackets concatenated with my call sign. Can they be safely removed? (and why are they there to begin with)