Re: DXKeeper Questions

HamApps Support (VK3AMA)

On 13/12/2018 11:28 am, Roy Jackson wrote:
use WSJT-X and JTAlert, along with DXLab. I have seen what this gentleman is talking about. As far as I can remember, it has always been that way. It never bothered me enough to attempt to change it. When I double-click a call in WSJT-X something, apparently, causes DXKeeper to filter the log page display by that call, so you can view previous contacts, if any. I assume that something is JTAlert. Any way, the log page display stay filtered to that call, even if the QSO is eventually logged. If you double-click on another call without completing the QSO with the first call, then the log page display filters for the second call. The only way to return to the full log page display is to Control-click the X in the filter box.

Simple, If you want to clear the DXKeeper Filter after logging a QSO, clear the DX Call in WSJT-X.

While ever there is a DX Call shown in WSJT-X JTAlert will instruct DXKeeper to filter its display.

de Laurie VK3AMA