Re: WSJT-X /DX Keeper

HamApps Support (VK3AMA)

On 14/12/2018 1:00 am, Anthony wrote:
How do I get WSJT-X to auto log information in to the DX Keeper capture window?  I have JT Alert installed and configured.  WSJT is set to DXLab Suite under the radio tab.  Still have to ender the data manually.

Thanks for any help.

Regards,

Anthony (N2KI)
Short answer, you can't.

JTAlert doesn't populate the DXKeeper capture window. Use the JTAlert Log Field entry area to make any user changes and/or to auto-populate from an enabled XML service lookup. Once you log the QSO in WSJT-X JTAlert combines the minimal WSJT-X QSO data with the additional JTAlert data and send it to DXKeeper (via the DXK TCP logging interface).

de Laurie VK3AMA