Command Sequence WAIT with K3

John AC4CA

I believe this is a futile quest, but just in case somebody has a solution...

Am looking for a way to pause execution of a Commander command sequence. The sequence below is what I'm looking for, but of course, it doesn't work because once the ASCII command string is sent to the K3, the Commander sequence proceeds without "concern" for the K3. At least that's my understanding. And, the command sequence command <WAIT> waits only for the Commander "command interval." I want the LED to be red while sending the KYW message, and then turn black. Right now I have it toggling, but have to strike the FKEY twice (not the sequence shown here). Anybody have a trick or work-around? -John AC4CA

<led red>
'KS035;KYWDXLAB;KS025;
<wait>
<led black>