SpotCollector and dxgrid obtained from VE7CC Cluster

Tim N3XX

Hi all,

I have enabled the option on VE7CC Cluster to provide grids for spotted stations, and can see that SpotCollector is receiving the grids from VE7CC. The grids received are being placed in SpotCollector's notes field. I have enabled the option in SpotCollector to "Capture location info from notes", but the grids received from VE7CC are never placed in SpotCollector's DXGrid field. Is there a way I can get SpotCollector to place the grids received from VE7CC in the SpotCollector's DXGrid field? I think this is necessary if I want to receive alerts for needed grids and beamheadings for spotted stations.

Thanks for any info....

73,
Tim - N3XX