Re: DXView, Database updates, DX lookups & Rotor control enable feature request

Feature request: To enable rotor control from main DXView window.

When doing paperwork and not running the whole DXLab Suite I often open just DXView to do database updates, or Data lookups. I often forget to turn on my rotor. This disables rotor control. So I have to hunt down the enable box again.

+ What do you have selected in the Model panel on the "Rotator Control" tab of DXView's Configuration window?

Not a biggie. Just a minor annoyance.

+ From DXView's Main window, it takes 2 mouse clicks to reach the Configuration window's "Rotator Control" tab; that doesn't justify replicating a configuration option on DXView's Main window. But I would like to understand why starting DXView with your rotor powered down disables rotor control.