Re: Future platforms for DXLab

I too throw my hat into the ring of having the application and database local. Various reasons but I can do backups to the cloud (although having a 'button' to do that in DXLabs Suite would be appreciated).

+ You can do that now, using the "Backup folder" panel on the Configuration window's Log tab; specify a folder on DropBox or GoogleDrive or ...

The idea of a complete settings backup where it would be a matter of loading the app on a new computer, then just restoring the settings backup would be great.

+ You can also do that now. See

<https://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxlabwiki/CreateUpdateWorkspace>