Re: Still TQSL questions

Al Groff

Eddy,

I just went through a renewal my self... In the period of time between when I requested a renewal and when I installed the renewal certificate, I had two instances of the station shown ( opne with the Red circle and slash ). After installing the renewal, the one with the circle slash disappeared.

AL, K0VM

On 10/11/2018 12:56 PM, eddy on5jk wrote:

Dave they are both for ON5JK.

I suppose i did a mistake somewhere.

Could i have asked twice for a renewal?

Did i not have enough patience?

The good one begins 2018-20-09 and expires 2021-10-08.

I requested a renewal following on the received message, that the former certificate expired.

My request must be sent one or two days before2018-10-09.

Thanks

Eddy ON5JK

Verzonden vanuit Mail voor Windows 10