Richard B Drake
I don't know, but I am having a great deal of difficulty with the
import. I took out all the DXCC entries in the ADIF file to force
a lookup in DXView. It starts off going OK, pretty slow but I can
live with that. Then it suddenly seems to lose communication with
DXView and starts flying along without putting in a DXCC prefix.
The first time I tried it, it only put in about 10 prefixes before
that happened. I tried again and this time it got to about 400
before it lost the connection. In any case it will not handle my
5000 entry log in one go. It gets up to QSO# 3762 and dies. I can
handle that by doing it in two pieces but I don't know what to do
about the loss of communication with DXView.
73, Rich - W3ZJ