Re: Hat’s off to Dave

Rick Johnson

HEAR! HEAR!
And accommodating when someone needs help.
W3BI

On Tue, Sep 11, 2018 at 2:31 PM Dave AA6YQ <aa6yq@...> wrote:
+ AA6YQ comments below

Being a brand new user to DxLabSuite as well as having spent my entire career (now retired) writing and testing software, I was amazed what Dave has offered for free to the ham radio community!

For people who have never written software, what Dave has produced and is still enhancing is absolutely astounding. Most people have no concept about the time and skill involved in what he has done!!

Thank you Dave, from all of us.

+ Welcome to DXLab, Dick! Thanks for the kind words and encouragement.