Dave,

Thanks!

Robie - AJ4F

On Fri, Aug 31, 2018 at 6:36 PM Dave AA6YQ <aa6yq@...> wrote:
+ AA6YQ comments below

I always keep my radio computer time zone set to UTC and clock set accordingly. I have never had an issue with times stored in my log.  I am curious and would like to know if  setting the computer time zone to UTC a requirement?  Will DXLabs adjust to different time zones?  I have not been able to locate a discussion on this topic in the online documentation.

+ DXLab applications expect that you have Windows configured to the correct time zone and time within that time zone.

+ This is now stated in the 3rd paragraph of

<https://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxlabwiki/GettingStarted>