Re: DXKeeper Carson City, NV County Pull Down Menu

KA9JAC

Carson City is an Independent City, you will find them other places also. There is a bunch of them in VA.
For the purpose of county hunting and the USA-CA award, you can count it for one of the adjoining counties.

73
Bob, KA9JAC

On 8/29/2018 9:02 AM, Mark Robinson wrote:
I just added QRZ XML lookup to my log and updated my complete log.  I have a few broken QSO's showing.

One of these is K7WLX.  He shows his county as Carson City, NV

and this explains how the original county was abolished and all brought under the city

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carson_City,_Nevada

Carson City was the county seat of Ormsby County.  In 1969, the county was abolished, and its territory merged with Carson City to form the Consolidated Municipality of Carson City.[

DXKeeper does not have a county pull down option for NV, Carson City which is what I think it should have.

73 Mark N1UK