Re: Winwarbler Change Wish

Björn SM7IUN

Very sensible proposal.

After having made this mistake myself a prefer to use Ctrl-L.

Björn SM7IUN

Den ons 29 aug. 2018 kl 04:23 skrev Dave AA6YQ <aa6yq@...>:

+ AA6YQ comments below

If I had one wish to make a change to Winwabler... I would move the X (click to clear all QSO info textboxes) underneath the Red Button (Audio record) and widen the Log button to occupy the space the X was in...

I don't know how many times I have cleared a QSO rather than logging it...especially... when in the heat of the battle or not get my mouse arrow directly over the Log button...!

+ I am not comfortable with moving the X button, as its position helps document its function. Moving it elsewhere would require changing its name to "Clear", as is done in DXKeeper's Capture window; this would consume significantly more space.

+ However, the Log button can be enlarged by dropping the Audio Recording button to the second row, as shown in the upper-right corner of the "QSO Info" panel of this screen shot:

<http://www.dxlabsuite.com/winwarbler/WW914.jpg>

+ Would this be a worthwhile improvement? Does anyone object to this change?