DXKeeper Carson City, NV County Pull Down Menu

Mark Robinson

I just added QRZ XML lookup to my log and updated my complete log.  I have a few broken QSO's showing.

One of these is K7WLX.  He shows his county as Carson City, NV

and this explains how the original county was abolished and all brought under the city

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carson_City,_Nevada

Carson City was the county seat of Ormsby County.  In 1969, the county was abolished, and its territory merged with Carson City to form the Consolidated Municipality of Carson City.[

DXKeeper does not have a county pull down option for NV, Carson City which is what I think it should have.

73 Mark N1UK