Re: DXKeeper: "LotW sent" not setting to "Y"

Mike Dower

Thanks Iain,

I checked through each of the 10 items in the page you referenced, and I couldn't find anything wrong.

DXKeeper shows 380 (!!!) QSOs which are still (stubbornly) set to "U".  I have looked at the list of QSOs on my XYL's LotW account, and comparing a few between LotW and DXKeeper didn't show any errors, etc, so I think it's safe to assume that there is a high likelihood that the 380 QSOs in DXKeeper and LotW all match?  Some of them even show QSLs received in both LotW and DXKeeper.

I'm wondering if the best way to fix this is to do a bulk change of "U" to "Y" using the "DXKeeper Advanced Sorts, Filters & Modifiers" page in order to convince the software that what the humans are seeing is actually correct?

Regards,

Mike VK2IG