Re: DX View

Recently there has been talk of using DXView as an alternative to Geochron.

However, the map is pretty small and I see no way to enlarge it to fill a screen. Is it possible to do this or can it be
implemented?

+ WinWarbler interoperates with both "DX Atlas" and "Google Earth", both of which can fill a screen with their world map. See

<https://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxlabwiki/ActiveDXPlottingDXAtlas>

+ and

<https://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxlabwiki/GoogleEarthPlotting>

+ "DX Atlas" costs $30 after a 30-day free trial, but "Google Earth" is free.

+ I had always intended to make DXView's built-in world map scalable, but the ability to interoperate with "DX Atlas" and "Google
Earth" dramatically lowered the priority of this task.