Re: <stop> macro ??

Dave - thanks. That does solve the problem with WinWabler. And not to belabor the point, But I guess what I don't understand with regard to the Elecraft transceivers getting confused. Is why does the KX3 work fine using WSJT_X program and FLDIGI in terms of going to Tx and Rx, and the <start> cmd in WinWabler works fine. So why is only one macro cmd in WW that the PTT isn't working and we have to make the change to suppress the CAT.

+ The difference in behavior among applications is likely the result of differences in timing between CAT instructions being issued and your Signalink's VOX responding to soundcard output. This is unquestionably a defect in the KX3, one that I suspect several Elecraft owners reported years ago when it was first encountered in the K3. The workaround is easy enough; in my opinion, however, holes should be filled the instant they are discovered, lest more users fall into them.

+ As a KX3 and K3 owner, perhaps you can persuade Elecraft to correct this defect.