Re: Geochron 4K

For anybody who may be interested I sent an email to Geochron asking about the possibility of displaying ham radio related data from
logging programs on their screen. Here is the reply I received.

It is possible to manually place up to 16 location pins with custom names and local time in the Geochron Digital now, with the
remote. We have plans to add Ham-radio specific options within the next six months, as we update the clock every month. These
updates will be made available to all units already sold, although the update frequency may governed if provided without charge.

Sounds promising.

+ After every entry on every DXLab application's Enhancement list has been implemented, I'll consider it. See the "Enhancement Logs"
column in

<https://www.dxlabsuite.com/download.htm#AvailableReleases>

+ Hint: "conversation piece", "decorative item", and "eye candy" are the kiss of death for development priority. It's not that I
don't appreciate good art, there's just too much useful functionality yet to be implemented.