Geochron 4K

Julio Peralta

For anybody who may be interested I sent an email to Geochron asking about the possibility of displaying ham radio related data from logging programs on their screen. Here is the reply I received.

It is possible to manually place up to 16 location pins with custom names and local time in the Geochron Digital now, with the remote.   We have plans to add Ham-radio specific options within the next six months, as we update the clock every month.   These updates will be made available to all units already sold, although the update frequency may governed if provided without charge.

Sounds promising.

Julio, W4HY