Re: Problems with WinWarbler and WIN10

I recently had a major PC-crash (hardware failure) and stupid me I killed my harddisc (softwarewise) as well. The only data which were rescued is my actual log and a very outdated DXLab folder from several years ago on an old HD. It took me quite a while to get my trusty and now repaired macmini working again. WIN10pro version 1803 systembuild 17134.228 is now installed on a separate bootcamp partition and doing it's job.
Installation of the DXLab suite from scratch worked as it should and nearly everything is fine now. Only WinWarbler behaves strange:

<1> When starting WW from launcher or standalone it does not find scripts (I created special rtty and cw scripts). Instead there is a message: 'File specified in LoadMacrobank macro command does not exist: C:\DXLab\WinWarbler\scripts\rtty_dx_hunt'. There is a folder named 'Scripts' from the installation process with the standard macros in it. I copied my macros into it. This folder is named Scripts (1. letter typed in uppercase). I tried to rename it into 'scripts' as written in the error message. That didn't change anything.

+ Without seeing the exact contents of your macro, it's not possible to provide meaningful help.

<2> As soon as I switch mode from WinWarbler for instance from rtty to cw, the rig (K3) follows as it should. As soon as try to switch back cw to rtty WinWarbler looses the waterfall and I have to close and open it again to get it back. Very strange.

+ Is there an errorlog.txt file in your WinWarbler folder?