Re: <stop> macro ??

Recently had to send my K3 in for repair- so have had to put my kx3 into service as main shack radio for 2-3 weeks.
Using it with a SignalinkUSB and all is working fine with WSJTX and FT8. But trying to get it running for PSK31 with Winwabler and am having a small an issue.
The <start> macro is working fine, but the <stop> macro does not, I have to turn Tx off at the radio.
I am using CAT control, which as I said seems to be working fine in all other respects When using FLDIGIi for PSK31, its Tx and Rx commands in the macros does successfully turns kx3 on and off.

Any ideas on why the Winwabler <stop> command may not be working ?

+ With respect to switching between RX and TX, the K3 and KX3 employ the same CAT commands. Elecraft transceivers do have a peculiarity: they can get confused if simultaneously directed to switch between RX and TX via CAT command and via an external input. Make sure your Signalink USB is not generating a PTT signal. Or if you want the Signalink to perform RX/TX switching, check the "suppress CAT" box in the PTT panel on the General tab of Commander's Configuration window.