Re: Winwarbler Log Not Showing Az Value

Dave AA6YQ

Unless DXView is running and WinWarbler is communicating with it -- as indicated by the presence of DXV between the square brackets in WinWarbler's Main window -- the azimuth in WinWarbler's "QSO Info" panel will not be populated with the heading shown in DXView.

As a first step, please reboot Windows, and then start DXKeeper, DXView, and WinWarbler. Confirm that the letters DXV are present between the square brackets in the title bar of WinWarbler's Main window. Type my callsign into WinWarbler's "QSO Info" panel, and strike the Enter key. Does DXView display the correct heading to my QTH just west of Boston? Is the Az item in WinWarbler's "QSO Info" panel populated with this heading?

From: DXLab@groups.io [mailto:DXLab@groups.io] On Behalf Of Mark Robinson
Sent: Sunday, August 26, 2018 1:55 PM
To: DXLab@groups.io
Subject: Re: [DXLab] Winwarbler Log Not Showing Az Value

It says

CC�� DXK�� DXV� SC

Although yesterday I wasn't running the DXV or SC

Mark N1UK

On 26-Aug-18 12:50 PM, Dave AA6YQ wrote:
+ AA6YQ comments below

Winwarbler log display is showing Path as S but to be sure I went to

Win Warbler > Config > Log > Path is set to S.

Winwarbler still doesn't show an AZ value.

I see that DXView shows a bearing but nothing in WinWarbler so far.

+ In the title bar of WinWarbler's Main window, what letters appear between the square brackets?

---
https://www.avg.com