Re: Elecraft K3 macros in filesection

I found in the file section macros for K3 https://groups.io/g/DXLab/files/Command%20Sequences%20and%20Sliders/Elecraft , are they still up to date. I loaded eg. the split macro, but it doesnt work a I awaited,

+ User-defined command sequences and sliders in this Group's Files section are provided on an "as is" basis. I don't own a K3, for example, and thus cannot check out every submitted K3 command sequence to confirm that it works correctly. You should review any user-defined sequence or slider you download to confirm that it meets your objectives, consulting your transceiver's CAT documentation as necessary.