Commander 13.7.4 is available
- corrects a regression that when controlling an IC-7300, IC-7610, IC-7850, or IC-7851, prevents the Spectrum-Waterfall window's
"Reference Level" slider from being updated when changing band segments (tnx to Björn SM7IUN)
- when controlling a Flex Signature radio, if the radio is powered down, doesn't create errorlog.txt file entries reporting
callsigns with missing Flex spot numbers
- includes an S-meter file for the IC-7851 (tnx to Julio W4HY)
- enables user control of text colors and surface colors for user-defined command sequence buttons
- provides <ButtonTextColor> and <ButtonSurfaceColor> commands for use in user-defined command sequences
- updates the CommandSequences.htm documentation file
1. The "User-defined Command Sequence" window provides a new "Button Colors" panel that enables you to set a user-defined sequence
button's text and surface color. The new <ButtonTextColor> and <ButtonSurfaceColor> commands enable execution of a command sequence
to change button text and surface color.
2. Update your firewall and anti-malware applications to consider this new version of Commander to be "safe"
3. If this upgrade doesn't work correctly, see the "After an Upgrade" section of
4. After upgrading, to revert to the previous version of Commander, see
Commander 13.7.4 is available via the DXLab Launcher and via