1 sec.

Make sure that the "Forward autoinformation to CAT port" boxes are
*NOT* checked in Router -> CAT -> SET.

On 2018-08-11 1:55 PM, Joe wrote:
Hi Dave
after the last update, I have a trouble with the 2nd CAT at the Microkeyer II
My setup since a long time
RX/TX Elecraft K3
Microkeyer II
DXLAB
other digital programs as WSJTX, WinLink....
I configured 1 CAT in MIcrokeyer port 8, 2nd 13
DX commander is using port 8 and everthing is working fine till I use e.g. WSJT-X, CAT port there 13.
Very slow or no reaction at the CAT in WSJT-X.
When I stop DX Commander, everthing is fine, all other CAT needed programms are working.
I have no multiradio and last version of Microham urouter.
Before the update of DX CMD, all was working without troubles
tnx for a hint
73 Alex, OE3JTB