Re: Saving New QTH

Having a problem saving a new QTH on the My QTHs tab. Clicking on New - filling all the applicable data in the data slots and then hitting "Save" but can't get it saved. After selecting Save several times, the new QTH is still not appearing in the myQTH ID list. So I am missing a step somewhere in the Help file. Can anyone help?

+ If the Save button isn't "grayed out", then you've specified an ID in the upper-left corner of the "my QTHs" tab.

+ When you click the Save button, does the font used to render any of the labels change from black to red? If so, you've specified more text than that label's field can contain.

+ Is there an errorlog.txt file in your DXKeeper folder? If so, please attach it to an email message, and send it to me via

aa6yq (at) ambersoft.com