Re: Entering QSL info on the "Log QSOs" tab

WA8Y Steven

R=Received.  Also note there is a box to show how the QSL was received (Electronic Bureau  Direct)

On Sat, Jul 28, 2018, 10:21 PM <marvstasak@...> wrote:
I'm a little confused as to what to do with a received QSL card.  What do I do with it as far as recording it on the "log QSOs" tab in the "sent" "received" areas?  The key indicates several choices for a QSL received: R,Y,S, V, I, X.  The QSL sent key is obvious. Not so the QSL Rcvd choices, especially the confirmed, submitted, and verified choices.  The wiki is not clear on the process (at least to me).

Regards,
Marv, N8HZM