Re: RTTY Settings

I've decided to try FSK RTTY and apparently am having an issue with a setting. I've checked them several times and >>can't find the problem. Commander Config ---> General Tab ---->PTT Panel: if I click on the TX button it switches to >>TX but only momentarily and then automatically reverts back to RX without having to click the RX button. With >>other digital modes, e.g., PSK, it stays in TX until the RX box is ticked. Any suggestions as to what I might be missing?
What radio are you using.
I'm using a K3s. Setup is like this: Computer RS232 port --->FSK interface ----> K3s ACC port

+ In the "Primary CAT Serial Port" panel on the Ports tab of Commander's Configuration window, to what are the DTR and RTS selectors set?

+ In the PTT panel on the General tab of Commander's Configuration window, is the "suppress CAT" box checked?