From: DXLab@groups.io [mailto:DXLab@groups.io] On Behalf Of Dave AA6YQ
Sent: Monday, May 28, 2018 7:58 PM
To: DXLab@groups.io
Subject: Re: [DXLab] FSK

+ AA6YQ comments below

Has anyone successly configured Winwarbler or MTTY for RTTY FSK?

+ Yes: I have, as have tens of thousands of WinWarbler and MMTTY users.

I’ve gone through the help and config setup for the umpteenth time and I only get one tone when sending.

+ That means your transceiver's FSK input is not being switched between Mark and Space tones, either because WinWarbler/MMTTY is not properly configured for FSK operation, because the serial port you're using to convey FSK information is not properly configured or working correctly, or because the interface between your the serial port and your transceiver's FSK input is not working correctly.