From: DXLab@groups.io [mailto:DXLab@groups.io] On Behalf Of w6de
Sent: Monday, May 28, 2018 7:23 PM
To: DXLab@groups.io
Subject: Re: [DXLab] FSK

Are you going to use AFSK of FSK. See:

http://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxlabwiki/AFSKFSK

After deciding you are going to use AFSK or FSK see:

http://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxlabwiki/ConfigureRTTY

This might help too:

http://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxlabwiki/RTTY_Operation

If you have further questions include what transceiver you are using and which mode (AFSK/FSK) you are using to get more direct answers.

Dave, w6de