Re: LOTW Sync - Failure

Robie

Dave,

1. yes, I believe several of the problem QSOs were confirmed in LOTW.

2. I have resolved all but 26 of the QSOs.   I found time issues, freq/band issues with these, corrected and reloaded individually.  Those for which there was no entry in LOTW I reloaded the QSOs individually.

3. 25 of the remaining ones are related to the call sign.  They are either rover stations with a -R, maritime mobile -MM or mobile - M after the call sign.

4. 1 the last remaining QSO has a mode PTOR.

I believe all issues were created by decisions I made.

Robie

On Sat, May 19, 2018 at 9:54 PM Dave AA6YQ <aa6yq@...> wrote:
* More AA6YQ comments below

1. No, all QSOs are not off by the same amount.

* That rules out changing the QSO times in DXKeeper "en masse"

 I have some that are an exact match.

* If they were an exact match, "Sync LoTW QSOs" would update the logged QSO by changing "LoTW QSL Sent" from 'U' to 'Y'.

2. Some of the QSOs were not imported into LOTW.

3. Some of the QSOs the band and frequency don't agree

* You should manually correct those.

4. As far as the W5SH QSO goes, do not know which is correct.

5. I used LOGIC (various versions) up until a few years ago when I changed to DXLab.  I created my DXKeeper log by importing approximately 30,000 QSOs from LOGIC log into DXKeeper. when I switched over and as a result some were uploaded by LOGIC and some with DXKeeper.  My current log contains approximately 45,000 QSOs.

* Are any of the ~50 QSOs shown in LoTW as confirmed?