Re: LOTW Sync - Failure
toggle quoted messageShow quoted text
1. No, all QSOs are not off by the same amount. I have some that are an exact match.
2. Some of the QSOs were not imported into LOTW.
3. Some of the QSOs the band and frequency don't agree
4. As far as the W5SH QSO goes, do not know which is correct.
5. I used LOGIC (various versions) up until a few years ago when I changed to DXLab. I created my DXKeeper log by importing approximately 30,000 QSOs from LOGIC log into DXKeeper. when I switched over and as a result some were uploaded by LOGIC and some with DXKeeper. My current log contains approximately 45,000 QSOs.
I'll do some more research and see what I can find.
On Sat, May 19, 2018 at 8:29 PM Dave AA6YQ <aa6yq@...> wrote:
# More AA6YQ comments below