Re: LOTW Sync - Failure

Robie

Here is what I found:

LOTW

W5SH  2007-06-24 13:26:00 CW

LOG

W5SH 2007 2007-06-24 13:36:00 CW

Robie

On Sat, May 19, 2018 at 7:50 PM Dave AA6YQ <aa6yq@...> wrote:
+ AA6YQ comments below

I have discovered approximately 50 QSOs in my log where the LOTW sent indicator is set to U and the QSO is shows up in LOTW correctly.  However, right clicking on the QSO and requesting DXKeeper obtain an update from LOTW results in the following message:

ARRL Logbook of the World Status Report
Generated at 2018-05-19 18:08:32
for aj4f
Query:
       CALL: W5SH
    OWNCALL: AJ4F
       BAND: 20M
  QSO SINCE: 2007-06-24 13:36:00
  QSO UNTIL: 2007-06-24 13:36:00

<PROGRAMID:4>LoTW
<APP_LoTW_NUMREC:1>0

LotW operations: 0 QSLs processed, 0 log entries updated, 0 errors

No new confirmations of anything needed and previously unconfirmed

This particular QSO is almost 11 years old and I have performed the LOTW Sync many times over this period.

I tried re-uploading the QSO to LOTW and generated a duplicate.  How should I proceed on the other QSOs to prevent introducing duplicates?

+ Before attempting repair, let's first determine what's wrong. Please log in to your LoTW account, and lookup your QSO with W5SH. What date and time (to the second) are shown? What mode is shown?

+ In your logged QSO with W5SH, what date and time (to the second) are shown? What mode is shown?