LOTW Sync - Failure

Robie

Dave,

I have discovered approximately 50 QSOs in my log where the LOTW sent indicator is set to U and the QSO is shows up in LOTW correctly.  However, right clicking on the QSO and requesting DXKeeper obtain an update from LOTW results in the following message:

ARRL Logbook of the World Status Report
Generated at 2018-05-19 18:08:32
for aj4f
Query:
       CALL: W5SH
    OWNCALL: AJ4F
       BAND: 20M
  QSO SINCE: 2007-06-24 13:36:00
  QSO UNTIL: 2007-06-24 13:36:00

<PROGRAMID:4>LoTW
<APP_LoTW_NUMREC:1>0

LotW operations: 0 QSLs processed, 0 log entries updated, 0 errors

No new confirmations of anything needed and previously unconfirmed

This particular QSO is almost 11 years old and I have performed the LOTW Sync many times over this period.

I tried re-uploading the QSO to LOTW and generated a duplicate.  How should I proceed on the other QSOs to prevent introducing duplicates?

Robie - AJ4F