Thanks guys for the version determination advice. Turns out I am at Version 1709, so I have not been spring updated.

Let's say I disable "automatically download manufacturers' apps and custom icons available for your devices", which, I assume, means or includes drivers. Leave it disabled for how long? And how will I know when to reenable that function? And when reenabled, won't Windows proceed to install the questionable drivers anyway?

Steve, K8JQ

On 5/13/2018 8:47 PM, Gilbert Baron wrote:

Much easier is just Press Windows Key and enter WINVER and it will tell you.

W0MN EN34rb 44.08226 N 92.51265 W

Hierro candente, batir de repente

HP Laptop

From: DXLab@groups.io <DXLab@groups.io> On Behalf Of RIchard Thorne
Sent: Sunday, May 13, 2018 19:36
To: DXLab@groups.io
Subject: Re: [DXLab] Windows 10 users: heads up!

In the search bar type in about your pc.  Click on about your pc.

A window will open up.  You may need to scroll down a bit to Windows Specifications.  It will tell you which version you have.

Rich - N5ZC

On 5/13/2018 7:30 PM, Steve wrote:

Where can I look on my Windows 10 Home desktop to determine if I have been updated to version 1803?

Steve, K8JQ

On 5/13/2018 4:53 PM, Richard Clare wrote:

When I choose : No let me choose what to do I do not get any of the three choices illustrated. Richard wb6ewm

Sent from Mail for Windows 10