Re: LoTW download failure

Steve - N3SL

Well, I'm just damn glad I didn't manually delete all the IE stuff!  I know damn well the "reinstall" would have had problems....

On Sat, Apr 14, 2018 at 10:55 PM, Steve Boone <w7wm.boone@...> wrote:
So - don't you know that you are always the first to find a problem?

Glad you got it fixed.

On Sat, Apr 14, 2018 at 5:12 PM, Dave AA6YQ <aa6yq@...> wrote:

>>>AA6YQ comments below

From: DXLab@groups.io [mailto:DXLab@groups.io] On Behalf Of Steve - N3SL
Sent: Saturday, April 14, 2018 7:05 PM
To: DXLab@groups.io
Subject: Re: [DXLab] LoTW download failure

No.  Just went to the "Programs" section of Control Panel --> "Windows features" and turned IE off, rebooted, and turned it on - and all was well.  It took me a while to find that little hint vs "brute-force" deleting IE.  (glad I didn't.....)   My comment was simply because the link you sent uses the word "uninstall" for IE11, and I took that (initially) literally.