Re: LoTW download failure

Steve - N3SL

Thanks, Dave!  "Uninstall" is all it took - however, it simply is a "deactivate" and "reactivate" in the Win10 vernacular.  May want/need to update the documentation.

On Sat, Apr 14, 2018 at 11:53 AM, Dave AA6YQ <aa6yq@...> wrote:

>>>AA6YQ comments below

From: DXLab@groups.io [mailto:DXLab@groups.io] On Behalf Of Steve Larson
Sent: Saturday, April 14, 2018 12:50 PM
To: DXLab@groups.io
Subject: [DXLab] LoTW download failure

Had a major crash here and had to rebuild the ham computer.  All files were backed up, so didn't lose anything.  And reinstalling DXLab, restoring a backup of my "WorkSpace" file, things looked and acted fine - until.....

I can upload new Qs to LoTW.  But when I do a "Sync LoTW QSLs" I get a window with "Unable to download from LoTW: download failure".   There is no error file (that I can find).  I do have new confirmations in LoTW waiting.

Any ideas/suggestions?

http://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxlabwiki/LotWConnectivityErrors