WAS Report Problems

Barry Priddy

I tried to compare the WAZ report from DXKeeper to what is shown in LOTW for my 5BWAZ status.  I found discrepancies for both 80 and 40 meters.

The DXKeeper table for 40 meter WAZ showed 40 worked and 35 confirmed.  However, I scanned down the table and found that only 3 zones did not have a card, eQSL, or LOTW confirmation shown.  My status in LOTW shows that I need only three confirmations for 40 meters.  The DXKeeper table should show 40 worked and 37 confirmed, but it doesn't.

The DXKeeper table for 80 meter WAZ showed 30 worked and 26 confirmed.  However, I scanned down the table and found only 13 zones did not have a card, eQSL, or LOTW confirmation shown.  The DXKeeper table should show 30 worked and 27 confirmed.  But, my status in LOTW shows that I only need eleven confirmations for 80 meters.

Upon further analysis, I found there are QSOs for zones 12 and 13 showing in the DXKeeper 80 meter table that do not have a card, eQSL, or LOTW  confirmation.  But, I have other QSOs in zones 12 and 13 which have been confirmed, but DXKeeper is not recognizing them for WAZ purposes.  If the confirmed QSOs for zones 12 and 13 were recognized for the DXKeeper WAZ report, DXKeeper would be in sync with LOTW.

I would like to get the reporting by DXKeeper to match my status in LOTW.  Any suggestions on what to try?

Barry Priddy - K5VIP/KG4BP