Re: Dave’s replies

HamApps Support (VK3AMA)

On 1/04/2018 9:46 AM, fast one wrote:
Dave when you reply to someone this is an example of what I see.

2a.
Re: SC and CMD Problems
From: Dave AA6YQ
Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2018 17:25:34 EDT
AA6YQ comments below
-----Original Message-----
View/Reply Online (6) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This TopicTop ^ | New Topic

Only the message title changes. This also happens when you reply to a message on the JTAlert groups.io. The only way to your read your posts is to click the “View/Reply Online” link.  Yours are the only replies that display this way.

I’m using the mail app on an iPad.

Dave  W3DLQ

Dave,

I see Dave's replies in this group and the JTAlert HamApps group without an issue.

Looks like it might be your email app that is the problem.

de Laurie VK3AMA