Re: Wrong Country Assigned

dk5dc

Also happens when using the interface between WSJT-X and Dxkeeper. I'm not sure with the exact workflow in order to force this behaviour, but I'm sure it happens when I manually interrupt WSJTX when WSJT-X already started to establish a contact and I manually 'override' WSJT-X because sometimes I see my target starting an exchange with another fellow station. Will observe it. Up to now, I saw this incorrect DXCC assignment only with FT-8 QSO. Anyway, because I synchronize with clublog on an qso by qso base, the wrong correlation can be immediatly corrected. Thus, I call it operators fault and won't blame dxkeeper :-)

typos are intenionally inserted by bmy Ipad
Peter Glasmacher
Hallenserstrasse 40
59457 Werl

(Phone) +49-2922-950-8330
(mobile) +49-170-910-8655
ARRL VE & DXCC Field Checker
Editor CQDL Dxtra/region director Southern Westphalia