Re: VUCC progress and Realtime empt

Chuck, WS1L

I couldn’t remember if I made any changes after the last Recompute, so I just did one.

The Progress Report reads the same:

WS1L VUCC Progress Report 12-Mar-2018

Limited to QSOs with "My QTHs" whose VUCC box is checked

Log Filter: None

6M Grids worked: 0
6M Grids confirmed: 0
6M Grids verified: 0

2M Grids worked: 0
2M Grids confirmed: 0
2M Grids verified: 0

On the my QTH tab I have WAS and VUCC checked for all the QTH’s I have used at this address. All the old addresses are unchecked.

73 de Chuck, WS1L

Chuck Chandler
chandlerusm@gmail.com

Sent from Mail for Windows 10