Re: DXKeeper Refuses To Log Z60A

Robie

Per the Z60A QRZ.com page -

CLARIFICATION OF THE Z60A LOTW UPLOAD TIMING

The complete Z60A log will be uploaded to LoTW approximately four weeks after the current activation. The current activation will end immediately following Kosovo's 10th independence anniversary celebrations on Sunday, February, 18 2018. The additional four-week window will allow for corrections and checking for potentially busted calls.
Robie - AJ4F

On Fri, Mar 9, 2018 at 8:37 PM, Danny Douglas n7dc@... [dxlab] <dxlab@...> wrote:

INTERESTING,  Have all the z6 QSOs been confirmed to lotw?  I have 5 bands worked, and not one match yet. I even worked three of them twice, and definitely got my call right, etc.  All on cw, so far.

N7DC@...
Ex WN5QMX,WA5UKR,ET2US,ET3USA,SV0WPP,VS6DD,N7DC/YV5/G5CTB
QSL Bureau, DIRECT, LOTW Preferred, eQSL used but upload at a courtesy only, as do not use the system for awards.

On March 9, 2018 at 8:41 PM "'Bob Main' bobmain1@... [dxlab]" <dxlab@...> wrote:

Wish my Z6 QSOs were confirmed, but maybe they will be by July 4th.

73, Bob KB4CL