Re: dxkEEPER qso aUDIO rECORDING

Dave AA6YQ

AA6YQ comments below
-----Original Message-----
From: dxlab@yahoogroups.com [mailto:dxlab@yahoogroups.com]
Sent: Tuesday, March 06, 2018 4:00 PM
To: dxlab@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [dxlab] dxkEEPER qso aUDIO rECORDING

I changed to a new PC a while ago, and forgot to set up the QSO recording feature. I set it up, and made a test QSO, and the recording worked FB. Next time I clicked on a spot in Spot collector, and the call sign was entered into the Capture window, I received an error message:

DXKeeper QSO Audio

unable to start recording, Result = 263 - mciERR_INVALID_DEVICE_NAME.

So I can see what's going on, please do the following:
1. on the General tab of DXKeeper's Configuration window, check the "Log debugging info" box

2. direct DXKeeper to record a QSO

3. on the General tab of DXKeeper's Configuration window, uncheck the "Log debugging info" box

4. attach the errorlog.txt file from your DXKeeper folder to an email message, and send it to me via

aa6yq (at) ambersoft.com