Spots not showing up in Spot Collector

Norman Heyen

Hi group,

I’m not sure what I nave managed to change but I am no longer getting spots to appear in SC. When I open the individual spot source windows, there are spots showing. But none display in the main SC window.

I’ve hit the ‘X’ button to clear things, there isn’t an entry in the call box. The only filter I have set is the Bands (boxes checked for the bands that I have an antenna for).

This has always worked for me in the past but haven’t been on the radio lately so not sure where I went wrong or accidentally checked or unchecked a box.

Running SC 7.8.8 on an old XP box. Everything else I use seems to be OK, just SC not doing its thing.

Any pointers or suggestions are greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Norman

KC9NVN